Welcome To The Lodge at Turleigh
The Lodge is a recently restored two bedroom Grade II listed pet-free character cottage with wonderful views over the Avon Valley and situated in the centre of a historic conservation village close to Bath.
Turleigh is a picturesque village between Bath and the ancient Saxon market town of Bradford on Avon. The Kennet and Avon canal path is close at hand for walking and cycling. There are a number of excellent pubs and restaurants in the area.
The Seven Stars at Winsley, a very popular farm shop, a local train station with hourly service to Bath and a small supermarket with post office are each within a 15 minute walk. The Seven Stars is consistently very highly rated on TripAdvisor.
The Lodge is arranged over three floors and consists of:
- Double bedroom with space for travel cot
- Twin bedroom
- Separate bathroom with shower end bath
- Eat-in kitchen and living room
- Small paved courtyard garden with views and sitting area.
- Wifi Internet access
More details on our accommodation
- Easy reach Unesco World Heritage city of Bath.
- Close to ancient Saxon town of Bradford on Avon.
- Special rates available for use of nearby luxury spa (over 16's only) and all season outdoor pool (all ages). Ask for details.
- Walking - the village is in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Great for cyclists - see Local Information.
- 36 hole golf course close by - welcomes visiting players.
- Welcome hamper included.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Families welcome.