Welcome To The Lodge at Turleigh
The Lodge is a recently restored two bedroom Grade II listed pet-free character cottage with wonderful views over the Avon Valley and situated in the centre of a historic conservation village close to Bath.
Turleigh is a picturesque village between Bath and the ancient saxon market town of Bradford on Avon. The Kennet and Avon canal path is close at hand for walking and cycling. There are a number of pubs and cafes in the area and along the canal path. There is a farm shop and a small supermarket with post office in Winsley. There is also a local train service to Bath. The station is a 10 minute walk or a two minute drive away.
The Lodge is arranged over three floors and consists of:
- Double bedroom with space for travel cot
- Twin bedroom
- Separate bathroom with shower end bath
- Eat-in kitchen and living room
- Small paved courtyard garden with views and sitting area.
- USB Internet access
More details on our accommodation
Additional benefits of staying at The Lodge include:
- Families welcome.
- Special rates available for use of nearby luxury spa (over 16's only) and all season outdoor pool (all ages). Ask for details.
- Walking - the village is in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Great for cyclists - see Local Information.
- 36 hole golf course close by - welcomes visiting players.
- A welcome hamper is provided for all guests.